- The foundation will be made in reinforced concrete with sanitary forging.The compatibility of the materials, with each other and with the ground, and the isolation of capillary moisture, in addition to generating a lower air chamber improves the energy efficiency of the building.
- It is projected in a structural system of reinforced concrete porticos with forged beams Semi-resistant. Protection of structural materials shall be ensured and Controlled by Homologated Laboratory, according to CTE (Technical Building Code)
MASONRY, FACADES AND ISOLATIONS
- The facade of the houses will have a total thickness of 25cms.They will consist of an exterior partition of 12cm, inner chamber consisting of a mineral wool insulation with a layer of polyethylene as a vapour barrier with a total thickness of 5cms, closing internally with a partition of 7cms .
- Exterior finish of natural light stone veneer with a large format placard of the highest quality.
FILLED AND SEALED.
- Quality Tiled Bathrooms, fitted with pre-bonded sealed tiles, to the height of the false ceiling thus guaranteeing its waterproofing.
- The flooring will be made with Large ‘Gres’ Porcelain, laid with mortar M-40 (1: 6), on a bed of levelling sand. Plinth is also made of the same material, 1.5mm thick and 7cm high. Same material in kitchens and wet rooms.
EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR CARPENTRY
- The exterior carpentry will be made with profiles of anodised or lacquered aluminium, adjusted to CTE, will be waterproof, resistant and deformable, and will guarantee an acoustic attenuation higher than 10 dB (A). ‘Climalit’ type glazing formed by a colourless moon of 6mm, air chamber and another moon of 4mm guaranteeing a high wind resistance
- Armoured entrance door with three locking points and four hinges. Anti-shock with two points of security.
- High Quality White lacquered Interior doors consisting of pre-frame 7 x 3, glaze 7 x 4 and flashings of 7cm with frame handles finished in stainless steel.
- Metal carpentry and locksmithing, will be painted in fatty enamel in two coats after preparing with anti-corrosion primer.
- Interiors will be painted in smooth plastic on ceilings and walls.
ELECTRICITY and TELECOMMUNICATIONS
- Installation of a telephone and TV point: in the living room, and three bedrooms.
- Electrical installation in high grade with the possibility of contracting up to 9,200W. Mechanisms of the highest quality in line with current legislation.
- Installation for analogue and digital signal (DTT).
PLUMBING AND WATER SYSTEMS
- The interior installation of plumbing will be of reticulated polyethylene pipe running to a high level to equip and protect the materials and allow free expansion.
- The mixture of hot and cold water in the bathtub, sink and sink taps will consist of a hydromixer of form that can be regulated by the user.The tap will be single-lever type, high quality.
- Toilets are made from vitreous white porcelain of the signature Roca or similar.
- Domestic hot water, with the installation of an air-thermo system that will save up to 70% of the consumption of energy, in accordance with current building regulations.
- Housing with full garage.
- All the houses will have individual swimming pools, garden areas with artificial turf and an exterior paved terrace
- The houses will have pre-installation of air conditioning through ducts in the Dining Room and bedrooms
- All homes will be fitted with built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes with walk-through doors and lined interiors, and fully fitted with drawers and shelves
- In general, all housing is subject to the new Technical Building Code, guaranteeing greater thermal and acoustic insulation, greater quality control and execution process.