1. File Owner
The legal holders of this website and therefore of the files with personal data which will include the data collected and treated from this website are by Triton, with address of contact located in AVD REINA SOFIA, Nº 2 Pillar of La Horadada 03190 Alicante, telephone 696 938 891 and email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Collected
You can visit this website without providing any personal information, however there are various options for registration, queries or order forms where personal data are collected. Tritón only collects the personal data that is necessary to manage the orders, to answer your doubts or queries or to publish the announcements that you send us.
In addition, we will include in our files any additional information that you provide us through the forms of purchase of our products, or contact.
1. Use and purpose of collected data
Tritón collects data for the following purposes:
- Registration and management Users: All the information you provide in the registration form, is used for the management of the users of the website. Triton will not admit attempts of false registrations or that supplant the identity of persons or companies, the provision of false information in the registration form will imply the automatic withdrawal of the user. Triton reserves the right to verify the information provided by the user by telephone verification.
- Sending information: All information entered in the registration forms or orders will also be used to send you information of your interest on news of the website, news of interest, as well as promotions and offers of our products and services . This information is sent by post and / or e-mail. Users who do not wish to receive this information should not check the box “I want to receive the news bulletin from Triton” or communicate it to the email address at email@example.com
- Reply Queries: The personal data you provide us through the product inquiry forms will be used to answer the questions and queries formulated.
- Post Ads: The personal data included in the form of the section called “Bulletin Board” will be used for the publication on our website of advertisements related to the data you send us. The publication of personal data of third parties in this section is not allowed. If you detect that your personal data has been published without your consent, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will proceed to your immediate withdrawal.
The information that we obtain is related to the types of products visited, the time browsing our page, the language, the number of users or the web browser used amongst others. All the cookies we use come from statistical companies and under no circumstances do they obtain data of names and surnames of the users or the postal address where they are connected.
You can allow, know, block or delete cookies using your browser settings. For this you can use the following links according to the browser you use:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie = Ie-10
Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/index?page=search&src=support_site.kbase.search&locale=en_US&q=cookies
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en/search ? Esab = a & q =
Opera browser cookies : http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en-US/cookies.html
3. Updating data
At Triton we strive to keep data updated, however we ask you to modify in your user profile data that is obsolete or incorrect.
4. Communication of personal data to third parties.
Tritón, does not plan to disclose your personal data beyond the cases in which a law obliges us (public administrations, administrative or judicial authorities … etc) or that are necessary for collection (paypal, banks or savings banks). Or delivery of the products purchased (courier, logistics or transport companies).
Triton uses technologies appropriate to the current state of the art, to protect your personal data and information, so our website is stored on secure servers protected against the most common types of attacks. However, we must remind you that there is no invulnerable technology and therefore you must put the means at your disposal to maintain the level of security of your data, especially we recommend that you use strong passwords for access to your user account, with at least 8 characters alternating figures, letters, capital letters, small letters and special characters. We also recommend that you change your password periodically (at least once a year) and that any suspicion that a third party may know it, proceed to its immediate modification.
6. Exercising Your Rights
At any time you can exercise the Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending the corresponding request for exercise along with a copy of the official document that identifies you (DNI, driver’s license or passport) to the email address hello@Tritondeluxe.es. Likewise, at this same e-mail address you can request your user’s downtime when you deem it appropriate and unsubscribe in the system of receiving communications electronically.
If you have any doubts about how to exercise these rights you can go to the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection www.agpd.es, to our email attention to the user email@example.com or at our facilities in AVD REINA SOFIA, Nº 2 Pilar de la Horadada 03190 Alicante.